Cooperative Education Positions
If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking students to join our team and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to a have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to consistently be named as one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces and we're proud of that honor.
Graphic and Communication Design
Interactive and Game Design
IT, Networking/Systems, Cybersecurity
- Students must be currently enrolled and in good standing with the University
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA is required (transcripts will need to be provided)
- U.S. Citizenship is not a requirement to work at Kinetic Vision; however, Kinetic Vision is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. Also, in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Company Holidays
- Half-day Fridays during the summer
- Flexible dress code on Fridays
- Company sponsored workday cookouts, social/volunteering events, and recreational teams
- Monthly food trucks during lunch time in the warm weather
- Awarded for our commitment to environmental stewardship, including rooftop solar systems, recycling, and high-efficiency building design
If you are passionate about technology and interested in becoming part of our team, please contact us using the online application. Only candidates who complete the online application will be considered. Thank you!
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.