If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Development Project Manager to join our Software + Solutions team and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as a project manager, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces six years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Management of all project phases from start to finish; including scoping, proposal writing, development, testing, and deployment.
- Apply leadership and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Juggle and prioritize a multitude of project-related tasks
- Implement agile software development processes and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Create stakeholder definition, user stories, and build requirement definitions
- Develop, maintain, and track detailed functional timelines and budgets for several concurrent projects
- Identify project assumptions, risks, key deliverables, resource needs and mitigate potential issues
- Track project activities and timelines; follow-up on action items to ensure completion and alignment with project plan
- Manage QA testing and application oversee deployments
- Re-enforce code quality and software development best practices
- Demonstrate professionalism while working directly with clients and internal and external development teams
- Provide regular status updates and establish project expectations
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate within a multi-departmental team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on software development projects
- Creative thinking and the ability to effectively troubleshoot issues
Education minimum requirement: Technical degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a related field, and 2-3 years relevant experience in project management. Project Management degree is a plus.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.