If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Engagement Manager to support our growing customer base in our Machine Learning + Training Data group and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, are comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenges, and want to find a great place with great people to build your career.
About us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts, and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces nine years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Build and drive some of our most critical operational processes
- Review, track and improve operational performance and push continuous improvement
- Oversee onboarding and successful implementation for new clients
- Manage the long-term health of the customer base by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concern
- Partner with clients to understand issues and discuss resolutions with Group Managers
- Strategically identify ways to make engagement repeatable and solve issues for future customers
- Create an effective feedback loop between the production, business development, and customers
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customer
This position will entail extensive in-person communication with other engineers, developers, and clients, so good soft skills are a must-have. On the technical side, applicants for this position should have experience with many of the following:
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate within a multi-departmental team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to effectively troubleshoot issues
- Ability to manage client and group expectations
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
Education minimum requirement: 3-8 years of technical project or program management experience. We will also consider applicants with an equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, and work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Hybrid work environment is available
- Business Appropriate/Casual Work Environment
- Diverse portfolio of industries and projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- State of the Art high tech facility
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.