If you’re curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our growing professional team.
About you: You’re comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, and want to find a ‘great place with great people’ to build your career. You’re professional, upbeat, and comfortable interfacing with every level of the organization.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to a have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces five years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Spark the productivity and culture of our highly professional Kinetic Vision staff.
- Serve as a trusted resource to our employees on a wide variety of human resources topics including policy interpretation, benefits, workers’ compensation, and pay-related issues.
- Onboarding / Offboarding: Support onboarding and offboarding processes; including new hire orientations and conducting exit interviews.
- Benefits: Coordinate benefits-related processes and information, including insurance enrollments, 401K enrollments, and leave of absence documentation.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with applicable human resource federal and state requirements, include ITAR, federal contractor, affirmative action and EEO regulations.
- Documentation and Policies: Develop, recommend and implement company policies and procedures. Assist in maintaining employee handbook, organizational charts, and benefits summary documentation.
- Recruiting and Talent: Lead talent acquisition, coordinate and attend recruiting events, manage job postings, screen new applicants, and serve as liaison with contracted employment agencies. Coordinate with team leads to size, approve and fulfill resource needs.
- Student Recruiting: Serve as ambassador and coordinator of our accomplished cooperative education and STEM programs with colleges and high schools.
- Events: Organize and lead safety, wellness, and culture events and initiatives.
- Timekeeping: Oversee employee time tracking compliance, PTO/Overtime adjustments and corrections.
- Training and Communication: Identify, develop and coordinate HR training for employees and managers. Communicate new policies and benefits changes. Introduce new employees to the organization.
- Able to work cross-functionally and interact with highest levels of organizations.
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills required.
- Comfortable working in a hands-on and entrepreneurial HR environment with adaptability and responsiveness.
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency, self motivation, and strong problem-solving.
- Demonstrates diplomacy, strong judgment in difficult situations.
- Demonstrated ability to treat confidential matters with appropriate discretion.
- Experience with students is beneficial for managing our co-op and STEM work programs.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Education minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree. We will also consider applicants with the equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.