If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking an Industrial Designer to join our Innovation + Industrial Design team and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as a designer, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts, and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces six years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- High level sketching and presentation skills
- Experience using 3D CAD software: SolidWorks / Fusion etc.
- Proficient with Photoshop and Keyshot
- Able to work on a diverse range of products
- Thrives in a fast paced environment involving both methodical , precise work as well as loose creative conceptualization
- Ability to apply consumer and marketing input into form through design
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and materials
- Understands consumer, ergonomics and usability research and how to apply it
Education minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design and at least 3 years of experience in the field of industrial design.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
***This is a full time on-site position
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.