If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking an Information Technology & CyberSecurity Manager to join our IT + Cybersecurity team and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as an IT Manager, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has a deep history of developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces seven years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Oversee implementation of secure network architectures, operational concepts, compliance plans and procedures
- Apply technical expertise and use full knowledge of related disciplines by implementing technical solutions
- Provide oversight, guidance and training for IT System Administrators
- Investigate security incidents to include data integrity incidents and malicious code incidents
- Utilize virtualization technologies across a variety of use cases
- Plan, configure, document, and optimize on-premise and remote network infrastructure
- Provide support for tech-savvy end users and their dynamic computing environment
- Implement and advise on the evolution of our cloud / on-premise compute environment.
- Implement IT process and SLAs based on company needs
- Delight our user base by providing collaborative customer support to internal and external Stakeholders
- Familiar with best practices for the change management of IT infrastructure
- Understanding of networking and cybersecurity
- Experience with operating a service desk platform such as Jira Service Desk.
- Experience utilizing tools such as Active Directory, SCCM, AWS/Azure, etc.
- Experience with administration and use of the Google Suite and Microsoft Office 365 platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
Education minimum requirement: 4 year degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field and 5-8 years relevant experience working as a System Administrator with management experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.