If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Software Team Lead to join our Software + Solutions group and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, are comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people to build your career. You are seeking an opportunity to connect with the biggest brands, including the top companies in the Fortune 500. You not only have world-class skills as a Developer, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About Us: Kinetic Vision is a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions. We have a deep history of developing cutting-edge products and technology. Employees working at Kinetic Vision have the opportunity to work with subject matter experts in high-tech fields such as Machine Learning and Visual and Communications.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people and products by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We are committed to creating a collaborative learning environment that supports technical understanding and recognizes the contributions and achievement of all team members. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes a hybrid work environment providing opportunities for collaborating with subject matter experts, a state-of-the-art facility, company outings, volunteer opportunities, contests, cookouts, and summer half-day Fridays. We offer opportunities for professional development and an environment where everyone enjoys the FUN parts of their role. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces nine years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Lead a team of engineers and developers solving challenging technical problems for our clients
- Plan and conduct project kickoff meetings and regularly lead client meetings
- Provide technical mentorship and direction for engineers and developers
- Manage project resourcing and be accountable for financials of team projects
- Interact with clients to understand project requirements and technical background information
- Task delegation
- Manage professional development of team members
- Develop processes to ensure the team is completing tasks efficiently
- Manage customer relationships and satisfaction for ongoing projects
- Project or team leadership experience in a technical environment
- Understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure and Technologies
- Familiarity with Python, C++
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence Applications
- Familiarity with Data Engineering Concepts and Technology
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Robotics technologies such as ROS
- Position Accountability
- Project Level Customer Satisfaction
- Staff Level Development
- Team Financial Efficiency
- Team Operational Needs
- Team Work Processes
- On-time time & expense entry & approval
Education minimum requirement: 5+ years of professional experience
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Hybrid work schedule
- Business Appropriate/Casual Work Environment
- Diverse portfolio of industries and projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Start of the Art high tech facility
If you are passionate about technology and interested in becoming part of our team, please contact us using the online application. Only candidates who complete the online application will be considered. Thank you!
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.