If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Machine Learning Developer to join our Machine Learning + Training Data group and help make a difference
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as a Data Scientist, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has a deep history of developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces seven years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Implement and adapt Machine Learning algorithms and tools from the latest research.
- Efficiently create, analyze and manipulate large data lakes
- Work alongside digital artists, engineers and subject matter experts to solve data engineering and training data challenges.
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analysis using analytical statistics methods
- Find solutions for varying projects across multiple industries
- Proficient in Python and Data Science frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Familiar with best practices for developing Deep Learning models
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math and statistics
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
Education minimum requirement: 4-year degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field and 2-3 years relevant experience in Data Science.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.