If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking an experienced machinist/shop technician that enjoys creating things by machining, injection molding, laser cutting, 3D printing or a combination of all of those methods. This is a full-time, salaried position with full benefits including healthcare, paid vacation and holidays.
About you: You like creating things using both your head and your hands. You've developed multiple skills and enjoy utilizing those skills on a variety of projects, not just making the same part every day. If you appreciate helping develop some of the most innovative products on the planet, then you'll love working for us!
About Us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to a have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces five years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
Job Skills Required:
- Comfortable with Haas controller
- Experience with CAM software (CAMWorks preferred)
- Experience with basic shop machinery: lathe, drill press, band saw, etc.
- Experience with 3D CAD software
- Prototype assembly skills or willingness to learn
- Prototype finishing and painting skills or willingness to learn
- 3D printing support knowledge or willingness to learn
Applicants for this position must have experience working in a shop/lab environment for 2-5 years. Additionally, good candidates should have:
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Good written and verbal skills
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Education minimum requirement: Two-year technical degree or apprenticeship. We will also consider applicants with the equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
If you are passionate about technology and interested in becoming part of our team, please contact us using the online application. Only candidates who complete the online application will be considered. Thank you!
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.