If you’re curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead our growing Marketing group. This is a unique opportunity to shape the brand identity of an established and fast-growing technology company.
About you: You’re comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments and want to find a ‘great place with great people’ to build your career. You’re professional, upbeat, and comfortable interfacing with every level of the organization.
About Us: Kinetic Vision is a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions. We have a deep history of developing cutting-edge products and technology. Employees working at Kinetic Vision have the opportunity to work with subject matter experts in high-tech fields.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people and products by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We are committed to creating a collaborative learning environment that supports technical understanding and recognizes the contributions and achievement of all team members. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes a hybrid work environment providing opportunities for collaborating with subject matter experts, a state-of-the-art facility, company outings, volunteer opportunities, contests, cookouts, and summer half-day Fridays. We offer opportunities for professional development and an environment where everyone enjoys the FUN parts of their role. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces nine years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Manages the promotion and direction of the marketing activities, improvement of the company's product image, market data, and information.
- Collaborates with group leaders on a regular basis and reports directly to senior leadership.
- Identifies and evaluates marketing strategies, based on knowledge of organization objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Determines the demand for products and services offered by an organization and its competitors.
- Manages and coordinates activities of the marketing staff, including hiring, training, and performance evaluations.
- Identifies potential customers.
- Develops pricing strategies, and makes forecasts on anticipated market sales.
- Negotiates contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks, and developing distribution strategies.
- Coordinates and participates in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Communicates with representatives, ensuring they are kept informed of changes in territories that might affect product sales.
- Submits reports of sales activity and maintains records.
- Collaborate with group managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Promote the company's reputation as “best place to work”
- Able to work cross-functionally and interact with the highest levels of organizations.
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Strong writing and oral communication skills required
- Comfortable working in a hands-on and entrepreneurial environment with adaptability and responsiveness.
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency, self-motivation, and strong problem-solving
- Diplomacy, strong judgment in difficult situations
- Demonstrated ability to treat confidential matters with appropriate discretion
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Education minimum requirement:
Bachelor’s Degree. We will also consider applicants with the equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Hybrid work schedule
- Business Appropriate/Casual Work Environment
- Diverse portfolio of industries and projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- State of the Art high tech facility
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.