If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Technician to join our Imaging + Analysis team and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, are comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a great place with great people to build your career.
About us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts, and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces five years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Interact with the production team and their management on a regular basis
- Perform all types of imaging and metrology related procedures
- Operate all equipment safely and properly
- Process parts and equipment under a defined procedure
- Understand the scope and limitations of methods and techniques related to industrial CT
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to perform Industrial CT scans, Laser scans, and CMM
- Collect and evaluate industrial X-ray, CT, and/or MRI data to help evaluate/qualify and design better products
- Conduct minimal data post-processing activities to support final analysis of data
Previous Recommended Work Experience:
- Experience with medical scanning, engineering, or technical lab environments
- Comfortable or familiar with laser scanners, CMM, and other general metrology equipment
- Preferable if familiar with software packages of Volume Graphics, Geomagic, Polyworks
- Data tabulation and coding experience is preferred
- Quality Control/Engineering Design/Inspection background is preferred
- ASNT Level II Certification is recommended
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire
Education minimum requirement: B.S. in Engineering (Biomedical or Mechanical preferred) and/or a certification from an accredited training program or technical degree for Radiology and/or Medical Imaging. We will also consider applicants with the equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.