If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking an Office Coordinator to join our Corporative Servies group and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, are comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You are seeking an opportunity to connect with the biggest brands, including the top companies in the Fortune 500.
About Us: Kinetic Vision is a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions. We have a deep history of developing cutting edge products and technology. Employees working at Kinetic Vision have the opportunity to work with subject matter experts in high-tech fields such as Software and Solutions and Virtual Reality.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people and products by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We are committed to creating a collaborative learning environment that supports technical understanding and recognizes contributions and achievement of all team members. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes a hybrid work environment providing opportunities for collaborating with subject matter experts, a state of the art facility, company outings, volunteer opportunities, contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. We offer opportunities for professional development and an environment where everyone enjoys the FUN parts of their role. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces nine years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Perform all levels of customer service with employees, guests, and clients
- This position is responsible for initial contact with all visitors and callers by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately from the front desk
- Administrative office functions such as identifying office supply needs, and purchasing, food deliveries, office/lobby cleanliness, making copies, etc
- May arrange business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and assist with HR functions
- Work with outside vendors
- Take ownership and execution of items to completion
- Actively participate and assist in the coordination of office spirit and networking events
- Schedule and organize meetings and appointments
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including email, mail, and packages, and ensure timely responses and proper distribution to appropriate parties
- Other duties as assigned
- You enjoy interacting with many people and maintaining a positive attitude
- You can operate with very minimal guidance or supervision and are good at anticipating problems while managing multiple priorities and inputs
- Highly organized, attention to detail, and process-oriented with a sense of urgency to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- General knowledge of office practices and policies
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Able to work in a dynamic work environment
- Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work to Cincinnati OH- this position is 5 days a week on-site.
- 3+ years of administrative office experience
- High School Diploma or higher
- Competitive salary
- Company-subsidized health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and professional development
- Business Appropriate/Casual Work Environment
- Diverse portfolio of industries and projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- State of the Art high tech facility
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.