If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Design + Product Development group and help make a difference.
About you: You’re comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, and want to find a ‘great place with great people’ to build your career. You’re professional, upbeat, and comfortable interfacing with every level of the organization.
About Us: Kinetic Vision is a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions. We have a deep history of developing cutting-edge products and technology. Employees working at Kinetic Vision have the opportunity to work with subject matter experts in high-tech fields.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people and products by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We are committed to creating a collaborative learning environment that supports technical understanding and recognizes contributions and achievement of all team members. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes a hybrid work environment providing opportunities for collaborating with subject matter experts, a state of the art facility, company outings, volunteer opportunities, contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. We offer opportunities for professional development and an environment where everyone enjoys the FUN parts of their role. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces eight years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Arrange schedules and regulates the flow of work within or between teams/groups
- Checks master schedule and work orders
- Establishes priorities and changes schedule according to projects, work order specifications, established priorities, and availability of staff
- Works with Project Managers and supervisors to determine the progress of work and to provide information on changes
- Compiles reports concerning the progress of work
This position will entail extensive in-person communication with other engineers, developers and clients, so good soft skills are a must-have. On the technical side, applicants for this position should have experience with many of the following:
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate within a multi-departmental team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to effectively troubleshoot issues
- Ability to manage client and group expectations
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
Education minimum requirement: 1-3 years of project coordination experience. We will also consider applicants with an equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, and work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Hybrid work schedule
- Business Appropriate/Casual Work Environment
- Diverse portfolio of industries and projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- State of the Art high tech facility
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.