If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Virtual + Interactive Solutions group and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You are seeking an opportunity to connect with the biggest brands, including the top companies in the Fortune 500. You not only have world-class skills as a Project Manager, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About Us: Kinetic Vision is a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions. We have a deep history of developing cutting edge products and technology. Employees working at Kinetic Vision have the opportunity to work with subject matter experts in high-tech fields such as Machine Learning and Modeling and Simulation.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people and products by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We are committed to creating a collaborative learning environment that supports technical understanding and recognizes contributions and achievement of all team members. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes a hybrid work environment providing opportunities for collaborating with subject matter experts, a state of the art facility, company outings, volunteer opportunities, contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. We offer opportunities for professional development and an environment where everyone enjoys the FUN parts of their role. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces eight years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Management of all project phases from start to finish; including scoping, proposal writing, development, testing, and deployment
- Apply leadership and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide regular verbal and written status reports to clients, management, and internal teams
- Implement agile software development processes and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) using industry-standard project management systems to track tasks, budgets, and schedules (e.g. Jira, Salesforce)
- Work with clients to gather project requirements, user stories, and design constraints to incorporate into a project plan and establish project expectations
- Develop, maintain, and track detailed functional timelines and budgets for several concurrent projects, adapting to their evolving priorities if necessary
- Identify project assumptions, risks, key deliverables, and resource needs, and mitigate potential issues before they negatively impact the project
- Follow up on internal and external action items to ensure completion and alignment with project plan
- Work with technical leads to ensure best practices are followed during design, development, and delivery
- Demonstrate professionalism and positive rapport while working directly with clients and internal and external development teams
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate within a multi-departmental, multi-disciplinary team of artists, developers, and other technical professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on software development projects
- Creative thinking and the ability to effectively troubleshoot issues
- Ability to manage client and group expectations
- Calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of the Project Management process
- Knowledge of Project Management software and techniques such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with software development (especially Unity, Unreal, C#, C++, Python, etc.) preferred
Education minimum requirement: 5 years relevant experience in project management and/or a technical degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Computer Graphics, or a related field. Project Management certification is a plus.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Hybrid work schedule
- Business Appropriate/Casual Work Environment
- Diverse portfolio of industries and projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- State of the Art high tech facility
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.