If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Innovation + Industrial Design group and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenges, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as a project manager, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces eight years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Management of client relationships throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Management of all client expectations throughout all project phases from start to finish;
- Responsibilities include all client communication, scoping, proposal writing, project delivery and invoicing.
- Apply leadership and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Collaborate with creative and engineering team members throughout the life of the project
- Provide verbal and written status reports to client, management and internal teams regularly, monitor project expectations and scope creep
- Prioritize a multitude of project-related tasks, adapting to evolving priorities across multiple projects
- Create stakeholder definition, user stories, and build requirement definitions
- Develop, maintain, and track detailed functional timelines and budgets for several concurrent projects
- Identify project assumptions, risks, key deliverables, resource needs and mitigate potential issues
- Demonstrate professionalism, collaboration, and positive rapport while working directly with clients and internal and external teams
- Track project activities and timelines; follow-up on action items to ensure completion and alignment with project plan
- Degree and/or background in industrial design
- Experience in new product development
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate within a multi-departmental team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to effectively troubleshoot issues
- Ability to manage client and group expectations
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of the project management process
Education minimum requirement: 5 years relevant experience in project management and/or industrial design field. Project management certification is a plus.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.