If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a QA Support Engineer to join our Software + Solutions team and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as an engineer, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces eight years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Develop and maintain overall manual and automated test plans for multiple software applications
- Identify, design, and develop end-to-end functional, unit, regression, integration, and security test suites, including manual and automated tests
- Create test data sets which fully exercise data validation and end-to-end system functionality
- Perform test cases, document results, and provide detailed bug reports with verification steps and feedback to the development team
- Drive best practice methodologies for testing and automation
- Improve application functionality, performance, reliability and scalability
- Estimate QA tasks effort for project’s timeline visibility
- Enforce organization of testing documentation for each project
- Assist in DevOps processes and application deployments
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to effectively troubleshoot issues
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency, self motivation, independent worker
- Possess professionalism required to work directly with clients and internal and external teams
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment
- Experience creating unit tests and automated QA tests using TestComplete, Selenium, Squish, scripting, or other tools.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and platforms (Jenkins, CircleCI, Bamboo, etc.)
Education minimum requirement: 2-3 years relevant experience in QA engineering and/or a technical degree in an engineering field.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.