If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Corporate Services group.
About you: You're comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You’re professional, upbeat, innovative and comfortable interfacing with every level of the organization.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies since 1988. We are passionate about developing great people and great products and specialize in developing and integrating advanced technologies to accelerate innovation.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces seven years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Complete the monthly billing and month-end process working with project managers and leadership
- Management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Conduct invoicing, accounting and report generation using Intuit Quickbooks Online
- Work alongside our project teams to resolve any client accounting issues
- Ensure journal entries and reconciliations are complete and accurate
- Review and approve expense entries for bookkeeping accuracy
- Perform analytical reviews and communication regarding our accounting metrics
- Research and analyze evolving account and compliance guidelines
- Evaluate effectiveness of internal systems and design, as well as, implement new systems and best practices to optimize the performance of the accounting functions.
- Manage Client and Vendor set up and ensure accuracy of documentation in a timely manner
- Processing outgoing proposals and incoming purchase orders promptly in order to support project team/project management support
- Compile and verify expenses related to various travel reports
- Ensure compliance with established process and procedures
- Facilitate the purchasing of items for various internal groups
- Positive attitude and service mentality for moving the entire organization forward
- Experience utilizing Microsoft & Google Suite
- Experience working in Adobe Acrobat
- Experience working with SalesForce/FinancialForce or other project management systems
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, analytical abilities(recognize errors, evaluate trends, anticipate difficulties)
- Ability to organize data and draw relevant conclusions
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate efficiently, escalate when needed, and problem solve
- Ability to interact well with others utilizing communication skills to build relationships
- Ability to prioritize assignments to ensure deadlines are met
Education minimum requirement: 4 year degree in a business related field and 3-5 years of experience working as a Senior Accountant. We will also consider applicants with equivalent combination of education, expertise, training, or work experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.