If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Simulation Engineer to join our Modeling + Simulation team and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, are comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenges, and want to find a great place with great people to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as a Simulation Engineer, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About us: Kinetic Vision has a deep history of developing cutting-edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces nine years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Utilize a deep understanding of mechanics and physics to solve challenging problems.
- Develop and run computational models (FEA, DEM, DES, etc.) for a wide variety of industry applications.
- Interpret results and make design and process recommendations.
- Opportunities to provide technical leadership and mentorship.
- Effectively communicate technical concepts and develop approaches to resolve customer challenges.
- Work in a fast-paced, challenging, collaborative, highly creative and technical environment.
- Proficiency with Ansys, Abaqus, LS-Dyna, and/or HyperWorks.
- Breadth of relevant industry experiences.
- Strong communicator. Ability to demonstrate solid technical competence along with empathy, taking ownership of customer problems as if they are your own.
- Proactive. Self-motivated to research, learn, and tinker.
- Team player.
- Experience with other related technical disciplines is helpful:
- Scripting and automation in Python
- Heat transfer
- Statistics, numerical analysis, and data engineering
- Mechanical design, prototyping, and CAD
- Machine learning
Education minimum requirement: Minimum of a four-year engineering degree in mechanical, aerospace, or biomedical engineering. Minimum of two years of relevant training/experience with Modeling & Simulation software.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.