If you’re curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Technical Administrative Assistant to join our Operations team and help make a difference.
About you: You’re comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, and want to find a ‘great place with great people’ to build your career. You’re professional, upbeat, and comfortable interfacing with every level of the organization.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has been developing cutting edge products and technology for an international customer base since 1988. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to a have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. Life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati’s Top Workplaces five years in a row, and we’re proud of that honor.
- Increase the productivity of our technical management team
- Assist in greeting clients
- Ship components on a multitude of projects all over the world
- Coordinate meetings and company travel
- Draft and file documents for upper management
- Order equipment and serve as dependable “Go To” person
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaborate within a multi-departmental team
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Strong writing and oral communication skills required
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency, self motivation, and be an independent worker
- Possess professionalism that is required to work directly with clients and internal and external teams
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Education minimum requirement:
Associate’s Degree. We will also consider applicants with the equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience.
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision’s EEO policy.