If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking an UI/UX Designer to join our Virtual + Interactive Solutions group and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as an UI/UX Designer, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About Us: Kinetic Vision has a deep history of developing cutting edge products and technology for local, Fortune 500, and global companies. We are a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes sports teams, company outings, fun contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces seven years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Apply extensive design knowledge and work with Creative and Development teams to create engaging and functional UI/UX designs for both 2D and 3D applications
- Utilize game knowledge and deep understanding of user interface conventions and mechanics to develop top notch products
- Work with project teams to gather UI/UX requirements
- Test, assess, and refine UI concepts with internal teams, as well as conduct targeted user focus tests
- Collaborate with internal teams and customers to ensure UI assets and behaviors are consistent and intuitive
- Create responsive designs that maximize the user’s experience on desktop, mobile, kiosk, and AR/VR platforms
- Proven UI/UX design experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a breadth of visual creativity in both interface and graphic design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Forward thinking and ability to anticipate the explicit and implicit needs of the project
- Experience with 2D and 3D design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Maya, and 3DSMax or Flash)
- Familiarity with real-time engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education minimum requirement: 4 year degree in a relevant field and 3-5 years related experience as an UI/UX designer/artist.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Flexible schedule available
- Business casual environment
- Variety of projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.