Education Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design
Other Requirements: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- 5+ years of experience and a degree in Industrial Design
- A strong, original portfolio of creative work from concept to market
- Self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead teams
- Ability to inspire others; take direction from Creative Directors
- Understanding of global trends, technology and fashion
- Strong, unique, communication and visualization skills
- Crazy good 2D skills via sketching, Photoshop, etc.
- Advanced 3D Visualization skills via Solidworks (bonus points!), ProE, etc.
- Ability to engage and deliver design data to engineering, manufacturing, marketing etc.
- Knowledge of prototyping and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work directly with clients
Are you an innovative thinker?
Do you have crazy good industrial design skills?
Do you enjoy working collaboratively with internal teams and clients?
We are searching for the perfect person to help us continue to develop great products for our global clientele. This will include general industrial design functions including brainstorming, sketching/rendering, 3D development, design presentations, as well as managing team members from multiple disciplines and working directly with clients. The purpose of our Industrial Design Department is to build and grow our clients success through the development of great looking products that understand the human interaction and improves upon it. As a team, we develop a wide range of products in many categories. We focus on developing great people through tools and opportunity, which in turn develop great products - and ultimately create great experiences.