If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Specialist to join our Metrology + Inspection team and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, are a problem solver, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenges, and want to find a great place with great people to build your career.
About us: Kinetic Vision is a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions. We have a deep history of developing cutting-edge products and technology. Employees working at Kinetic Vision have the opportunity to work with subject matter experts in high-tech fields.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people and products by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We are committed to creating a collaborative learning environment that supports technical understanding and recognizes the contributions and achievement of all team members. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes a hybrid work environment providing opportunities for collaborating with subject matter experts, a state-of-the-art facility, company outings, volunteer opportunities, contests, cookouts, and summer half-day Fridays. We offer opportunities for professional development and an environment where everyone enjoys the FUN parts of their role. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces eight years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Interact with the production team and project management on a regular basis
- Perform all types of imaging and metrology related procedures
- Operate all equipment safely and properly
- Process parts and equipment under defined procedures
- Understand the scope and limitations of methods and techniques related to industrial CT
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to perform Industrial CT scans, Laser scans, and CMM
- Collect and evaluate industrial X-ray, CT, and/or MRI data to help evaluate/qualify and design better products
- Conduct minimal data post-processing activities to support final analysis of data
Previous Recommended Work Experience:
- Experience with medical scanning, engineering, or technical lab environments
- Comfortable or familiar with laser scanners, CMM, and other general metrology equipment
- Preferable if familiar with software packages of Volume Graphics, Geomagic, Polyworks
- Data tabulation and coding experience is preferred
- Quality Control/Engineering Design/Inspection background is preferred
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire
Education minimum requirement: B.S. in Engineering or similar and/or a certification from an accredited training program or technical degree for Radiology and/or Medical Imaging. We will also consider applicants with the equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Medical coverage exceeds ACA Platinum Benefit requirements
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and eLearning Platforms
- Hybrid work schedule
- Business Appropriate/Casual Work Environment
- Diverse portfolio of industries and projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- State of the Art high tech facility
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.