Senior Project Manager
If you're curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined, you belong here. We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Engineering group and help make a difference.
About you: You're driven, love achieving results, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You are seeking an opportunity to connect with the biggest brands, including the top companies in the Fortune 500. You not only have world-class skills as a Project Manager, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
About Us: Kinetic Vision is a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions. We have a deep history of developing cutting edge products and technology. Employees working at Kinetic Vision have the opportunity to work with subject matter experts in high-tech fields such as Software and Solutions and Virtual Reality.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people and products by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We are committed to creating a collaborative learning environment that supports technical understanding and recognizes contributions and achievement of all team members. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes a hybrid work environment providing opportunities for collaborating with subject matter experts, a state of the art facility, company outings, volunteer opportunities, contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. We offer opportunities for professional development and an environment where everyone enjoys the FUN parts of their role. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces nine years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
- Manage client relationships throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Manage client expectations throughout all project phases from start to finish.
- Perform client communication, scoping, proposal writing, project delivery, and invoicing.
- Apply leadership and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide verbal and written status reports to clients, management, and internal teams regularly, monitoring project status and scope creep
- Manage multiple short turn, fast-paced projects simultaneously
- Prioritize a multitude of project-related tasks while adapting to evolving priorities across multiple projects
- Create stakeholder definition and organize requirements
- Develop, maintain, and track detailed timelines and budgets for several concurrent projects
- Identify project assumptions, risks, key deliverables, and resource needs and mitigate potential issues
- Demonstrate professionalism, collaboration, and positive rapport while working directly with clients and internal and external teams
- Track project activities and timelines; follow up on action items to ensure completion and alignment with the project plan
- Assist with internal and external resource allocation for projects and provide recommendations
- Manage and facilitate regular team stand-up meetings to stay connected on priorities, roadblocks, technical, or logistical needs
- Evolve internal project management methodologies and best practices
- Possess creative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possess technical knowledge and strong mentoring skills
This position will entail extensive in-person communication with other engineers, developers, and clients, so good soft skills are a must-have. On the technical side, applicants for this position should have many of the following:
- Organization, attention to detail, and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate within a multi-departmental team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to effectively troubleshoot issues
- Ability to manage client and group expectations
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of the Project Management process
- PMP certification
Education minimum requirement: 3+ years of project management experience. We will also consider applicants with an equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, and work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Company-subsidized health insurance (HSA) or premium share (PPO)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
- Contribution towards health club membership and professional development
- Hybrid work schedule
- Business Appropriate/Casual Work Environment
- Diverse portfolio of industries and projects
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Start of the Art high tech facility
Kinetic Vision is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity, and maintaining a harassment-free workplace. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for open positions, which will receive full consideration regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. We promise that you’ll always find our spirit to be welcoming, open, and inclusive. Click here for more information on Kinetic Vision's EEO policy.