II. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
- “Anonymous Information” is information that cannot personally identify you, such as anonymous Site traffic, usage and log data, user interactions, device IP address, device type, operating system, browser type, referring domain, and/or broad geographic information.
- Through your use of the Site, we may collect your Anonymous Information in order for us to: (i) make improvements and customize your experience with the Site, such as providing targeted useful features and promotions based on the type of Services you may seek; (ii) track user trends and patterns, and (iii) evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing.
III. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- “Personal Information” is information that may personally identify you, such as your name, company name, phone number, e-mail address, and/or mailing address.
- We will collect your Personal Information only if voluntarily submitted to us by you. We may receive such Personal Information through activities including, but not limited to, (i) “Contact Us” inquiries, job applications, or other Site form submissions, (ii) order placement, (iii) social media connections, or (iv) other services, features or resources on the Site. You may, however, visit the Site anonymously; provided, doing so may prevent certain Site related activities.
- If you purchase Services, you may be required to provide Personal Information, such as your account and billing information, invoice related information, and other data required to process and fulfill the purchase. We may use third-party products and services to process and fulfill such purchases, in which case you may also be providing such Personal Information to those applicable provider(s). We may also update such Personal Information if you authorize recurring charges.
IV. TRACKING COOKIES
- In general, for purposes of improving website browsing experiences, website servers may transfer simple, text-based pieces of data onto the hard drives of its users’ devices (“Cookies”). Cookies may originate from the website being visited (“First Party Cookie”) or from a third-party website running content on the website being visited (“Third Party Cookie”). For more information, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
V. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- Social Media; Other Features. The Site may contain links to, or content hosted by, third-party websites. For example, the Site may run certain social media features, such as “share” widgets and “like” buttons, which may collect a user’s Anonymous Information, such as device IP address and page views, and may set a Cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Provided, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third-party site content, and we encourage our users to be aware of any applicable third-party privacy policies.
VI. OPT-OUT; CHANGE SETTINGS
- Google Ad Settings. You may control how Google uses advertisement personalization for you by choosing preferences in Google Ad Settings, available at: www.google.com/ads/preferences.
- Learn More. The National Advertising Institute provides further information on Cookies and other tools for opting out of internet-based advertising, such as its Consumer Opt Out page, located at http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
VII. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION. Neither the Site nor our Services are intended for children under the age of thirteen (13), and we therefore do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from or about visitors under thirteen (13) years of age.
VIII. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. If you are a California resident, then you may request certain information from us under California Civil Code § 1798.83 regarding our disclosure(s) (if any) of your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Furthermore, if you are a California resident under the age of eighteen (18), and in the event your Personal Information is publicly posted on the Site, the California Business and Professions Code § 22581 allows you to request and obtain its removal, which may not be able to be restored. In addition, removal may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of such content, and there may be circumstances in which removal is not allowed or required by law. To the extent applicable, you may make such request(s) by contacting us in accordance with Section XI.
IX. POLICY CHANGES. We may update this Policy with changes from time to time and without prior notice to you. In such event, we will post a notification on the Site’s main page and will update the Policy’s “last modified” date, and your continued use of the Site following such changes will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
XI. CONTACT. For questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you may (a) call (513) 793-4959, or (b) Contact Us via online inquiry.